Showing 106–120 of 120 results
For prevention and treatment of vitamin B1, B6, B12 deficiencies
Clinically used for the infections due to susceptible pathogens:
– Respiratory tract infections :pneumonia,bronchitis,pulmonary suppuration, pyothorax
– Otorhinolaryngologic infections
– Renal and urinary tract infections: pyelonephritis, prostatitis, cystitis, urethritis.
– Urogenital infections, especially for gonorrhea and soft chancre.
– Abdominal infections: peritonitis, biliary and gastrointestinal infections
– Joints, soft tissue, skin and wound infections
– Burn infection
– Pre-surgical prophylaxis
Treatment of the following infection:- Urinary Tract Infections: uncomplicated, complicated, cystitis and pyelonephritis. Gonorrhoea: Uncomplicated gonorrhoea, including urethral and rectal gonorrhoea. Gastrointestinal Infections: Bacterial gastroenteritis and prophylaxis of diarrhoea in travellers to countries with high risk of gastrointestinal infections.
Bacterial vaginitis, trichomoniasis, candidiasis and some other vaginal mycotic infections
Treatment of vitamin C defficiency
For symptomatic treatment of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis. For symptomatic treatment of pruritus and urticaria associated with allergic reactions and insect bites.
Treatment of initial and recurrent mucocutaneous HSV-1 and HSV-2 infections eg. Genital, nasal, labial; eczema herpeticum; varicella and herpes zoter. Suppression of recurrent herpes simplex infection and prophylaxis of herpes simplex infections in immunocompromised patients